Monday, August 25, 2014

Hello again.

Hello again. Its only been 11 months. Glad I'm keeping up.

Since my last post, I've moved from Florida to Arizona and back to Florida (different place this time, luckily) and started school. Wow, that makes my life sound incredibly lame...

Anyway, I had to leave FL to go visit my mom (I had a BLAST!), then I started school there, after the summer ended. A bunch of court stuff happened with my parents, and my dad ended up flying over to get us. And the best part is, school starts sooner in AZ and apparently it doesn't count in FL, so I pretty much wasted 2 weeks of my life at school, when I could have been playing video games. Ugh.

Currently I am in Florida, trying to survive school, and trying to meet people (which is SOOOOO much harder than it looks).

Now I'm stuck here with my crazy family (emphasis on crazy) and my only friend, my laptop... I love you laptop...

Sorry, got a little side tracked, but still, thats pretty much it for today. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a hidden stash of candy to attend to...

No comments:

Post a Comment